Date of Birth*
Mobile Phone *(Format: +86 21 62780292)
Skype ID (if you have one)
Where did you hear about us?*
SchoolFriendsNewspaperSearch on InternetOur EmailOther
Earliest date that you can start
How long would you stay?
3 months6 months9 months12 months
Or you can estimate a program ending date
Which city do you prefer? (Multiple choice)
Shanghai (Recommended)Shenzhen (Recommended)Beijing (Recommended)WuhanChongqingI don’t have place preference
Any Certificates or Course trainings?
Year of your graduation
English Level (Please define your English Level from A1 to C2)
Employer/Name of Company
Position and Responsibilities
Write something about yourself:
To the host family; e.g. Your background; Your family; Work/Au pair experiences; Have you work with children before? Hobbies and sport interests. And write some good reasons to the host family, why they should select you instead of the others? Why you apply for China? How are you going to spend your free time in China?
Please upload 3-5 photos of yourself:
Could be good to have some photos of you together with children. If you couldn't find good photos at the moment, welcome to send them to us later by email. 🙂
Self Introduction Video:
Upload the video to youtube, Google Drive or Dropbox, paste the shared link here. Or you can email us later
If you consider your application seriously, we would need a 2-minutes self introduction video clip. This won't waste your time, because the host family in China can better feel your English level and your personality, make decision quickly. Take it easy, just smile and talk about your self, your family, your free time. You can repeat what you wrote in the application, and also high light how much you love to spend time with children, any teaching experiences? or why you should be selected and get your trip paid. Upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox, paste the shared link here.
Have you been to China before?
No1-2 timesMany times
Do you suffer from any allergies? (If yes, please specify)
Do you smoke?
Yes, I smokeI don't smoke, and fine to stay with someone that smoke.I don't smoke, and NOT fine to stay with someone that smoke.
Can you swim?
Can you cook?
Do you like animals? e.g. dogs
Do you play any instruments? (If yes, please specify)
Emergency Contact Information (e.g. state both of your parents‘s name,occupation,phone number address)
Do you have any physical or medical restrictions? (If yes, please specify)
Do you take medications or drugs regularly? (If yes, please specify)
* I hereby understand as an au pair to china I will abide the laws and regulations in China. AiC won't charge fees on me. I will pay my own ticket to China and my benefits as an au pair shall be visa support from AiC; Pocket money 1200-1500Yuan (185-230 USD) from host family directly; Mandarin study course arranged and paid by AiC; Completion bonus1500 Yuan(230USD) from AiC each 3 months. (the benefits for Au Pairs may vary by time, the Au Pair-Agency/Au Pair-family contract shall prevail)
* I hereby confirm that I have read through the homepage, my information given here is true and correct.
It may take few time for your submission uploading. If you have any question, email us at [email protected].
The whole process is easy – Only 5 Steps to China!
1. Submit your application form and video introduction.
2. In the matching process, you may need to talk with us/our partners before you talk with the family;
3. After you matched with a family, you will receive your placement offer;
4. Receive your formal visa invitation and our stuff will help you to apply for visa;
5. Book your flight! And you will be picked up by our friendly staff at Chinese International Airport. That’s it!
If you have troubles for online application, please contact [email protected] for assist!